Conditions of Use
Site Copyright, Legal and Privacy Statements
This Agreement was last modified on January 30, 2019.
Copyright Statement - Legal Issues - Privacy
These conditions of use are subject to change without notice.
The content of this site is protected by copyright
No part of this site may be reproduced in any form without express written consent.
For permission to distribute copies of this site in any format, electronic or otherwise, send an email to with "Copyright Permission" in the subject line. Please include the following information:
- The exact portion(s) of the site that you wish to copy and the intended use of those materials.
- The number of copies that will be created and their distribution.
- Your time-line for the use of these materials. (We do not guarantee that approval will be given, nor that it will meet your deadlines).
- Other material that will be associated with our information.
- Your name, title, company or organization, email address, and telephone number.
Return to Top
- This website and the domain name "whitedeath.com" is owned and funded by Erno Rossi, M.A. doing business as Seventy Seven Publishing.
- The design and layout markup used for this web site is owned by Russ Harvey and licensed to the site owner. This layout may not be relicensed, sold or used without permission.
- The shopping cart used for this site is is hosted by Mal's e-commerce.
- All other trademarks, company names or logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners.
- Some images are provided or used by permission for the sale of merchandise and copyright is retained by those agencies. All rights reserved.
- Some images are copyright © Russ Harvey and/or his licensors. All rights reserved.
- The content of this site is intended for individual use in obtaining information about Erno Rossi's books, DVDs and services.
- While you may view the content of this site from anywhere in the world, this site is operated in Ontario, Canada and is subject to the laws of Canada effective in the Province of Ontario, particularly pertaining to what is acceptable content.
- You may print one copy of the pages of this site for your personal use.
- Printing more than one copy in any format (electronic or otherwise) constitutes commercial use and requires a license.
Linking to this Site
You are given permission to view this site, to download and print these pages subject to the following conditions:
- You may link to the pages on this site from your own site or document.
- You may not cull information or images from this site for use on your website without permission.
You may not link to the images on this site:
- Such a link is theft of services (bandwidth).
- You must first obtain written permission to use the image(s).
- If permission is granted to use any images, the appropriate images will be provided for you to store on your server.
Use of Email Addresses
- You may not cull email addresses on this site for the purposes of generating unsolicited message traffic (generally known as spam) to those addresses.
- Addresses are provided only as a convenience in contacting Erno Rossi on business related to sales of books, DVDs and other merchandise and services offered on this site.
- Spam does not constitute such business.
- Infractions may result in legal action or other measures to remove your ability to abuse the resources on this site.
Reliability of Information
The provision of dates and other specific information on this site does not form a contract with the viewer.
- Information is kept as current and accurate as possible, but you should verify any specifics that are important to you.
- Information on this site may be added or removed without notice.
- Erno Rossi has no control over the content or availability of the pages which are linked from outside this site.
- The provision of a link does not necessarily endorse the content of that site, but is provided for your convenience.
Return to Top
The following conditions are true for the contents of this site regarding privacy issues.
Collection of Information
- This site does not collect information using cookies or other information-gathering tools other than those made available by our Internet Service Provider, which are general in nature.
- We subscribe to the terms and conditions laid out by our ISP which prohibit the use of spam or other such invasive activities.
Notice to European Site Visitors
GDPR, which came into effect on May 25, 2018, has certain requirements which are designed with much larger organizations in mind whose economic model is built upon the collection and monetization of personal data.
This site does NOT practice the sort of widespread collection and retention of personal data that GDPR is designed to protect you from. Erno Rossi, M.A. doing business as Seventy Seven Publishing neither collects nor retains the details about visitors to this site.
Information on this site is freely available without filling out forms or other requests that require you to provide personal information in order to obtain that information.
However, the sales of books and DVDs require that we have accurate information for the process of payments and shipping of products. This information is used for no other purpose.
Use of Your Email Address
We reserve the right to use your email address to correspond with you to the extend required to answer questions emailed to addresses for this site or to other Seventy Seven Publishing addresses.
- Such requests will constitute permission to contact you.
- Your name and email address will not be sold or rented.
Return to Top
Updated: January 30, 2019